Friday, May 18, 2012

Cell Phone Accesories

I was at the cell phone store the other day to have them look at my broken phone, and the guy managed to sell someone about 4 accessories for their cell phone (Cover, charger, etc) for about $100.  AMAZING!  I use to work at a cell phone place, and while they sell those things for $20+, it only costs them about $2.

I found this website, http://www.cellphoneshop.net.  I just looked, and I can buy a car charger for my phone for $2.99.  Memory cards are as cheap as $3.79, phone covers are $2.99 (which would have been nice BEFORE I dropped my phone and cracked the screen) and anything else you might need, they sell for CHEAP.

Right now they have free shipping going on, but that's not always the case.  Even with shipping, they're still dirt cheap.  So buy a few and sell them to your ignorant friends!  (Just kidding)
FREE SHIPPING CODE: FREESHIP2

No comments:

Post a Comment